Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 weeks then, back to hell~

I couldn't submit all my assignments yesterday at 3.00pm, still left 2 unfinished artworks. I also forgot to return the book to library. When the time I realised, library has closed. And yet, I only remembered I forgot to submit one finished character assignment when I was on the way back to home from office at about 8.00pm! Without thinking, I quickly sms to kc. Luckily, kc said i can submit that piece only on Monday. So "dai tou ha"... but I will still finish those 2 assignments and let him marks even though he may not include it in my final mark. (May be he will...haha) So, Monday I have to go college again...oh sien...

This 4 extra weeks were so tiring, and finally I can rest now for 2 weeks. I don't feel very excited because this is only a little bonus in my life, after 2 weeks, I have to back into the hell again...Now I only understand what sy feels...but i willing to, that is what should i do to achieve my dream.

Holidays, I do have a lot of plans, but seem like hanging, 2 weeks time is too short man!!!


I hope I enjoy my 2 WEEKS holidays... IS 2 WEEKS holidays... yes is 2 WEEKS... 2 weeks...
y not 2 months...yes, it is 2 weeks...ONLYYYYYYYYY.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment