Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wake up.

Life is not messy but it is a little bit depressing. Quite impatient, and disappointed recently.Relapse on back and the ringing in the ears make things worst. Easily to get mad on other's thing too in the meantime others take it for granted. Quite silly and tiring.

Breaking my word is bringing me a little bit stress, even though I didn't reveal it. I dislike this. I ever hesitate whether this is a wrong and impulsive decision, but it is useless and only thing to do is to finish it nicely. This is my words to myself. This is about my reputation, my future. This is a chance. Come on, do it again.

Actions speak louder than words. Just keep quiet and speak out at the right time. Trust me, the result will be better. Don't get wrong, it is only limited in good thing.

Keep my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment