Sunday, October 10, 2010

bye bye holidays T___T

Having a ring in my right ear is unpleasant. It has been buzzing for one month, sometimes recover, sometimes back again. I should have a check.sien~

Time has passed by quickly, my 3 weeks holidays(1st week had gone for deadline) is over, tomorrow will be the 1st day of last semester. I'm still in holiday mood~ ~ ~ This semester is going to be super-extremely busy and tiring because it is the time for final exhibition! TOUGH LO!! MONEY AGAIN LO!!

This holiday is quite meaningful of being volunteer, helping the society through Tzu Chi foundation. There is no stress to participate in their activities, only laughter and warmth. I really learned a lot. I love this way of living. It can be said my little dream comes true. Haha.

Hope that we will make a big transformation in this final semester. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment