Monday, September 22, 2008

gathering is not that fun as i thought...

last saturday night,
6 band girls finally had a gathering at mamak stall.
even though it was just a small gathering,
but this is what we enjoyed it everytime.
We don't really desire high classed, but the relax one.
6 girls, lalat, cicak, ayam, monyet, ice of heart, and me, cacing ~ ~ ~
talking about school life, love, study, family, job...
it was quite fun.

However, I feel that there is a wall between me and her.
That night, we didn't talk too much.
I shared a lot but she didn't seem like to.
I thought she will.
I imagined the gathering night should be everyone was non-stop sharing.
I want to know how good is she, how is her study...
but she said: good, so nothing to say la.

a bit disappointed. we are not longer closer.

She is different via sms or msn, we are close here.
Maybe she doesn't like to chat too much in this kind of gathering situation.
She prefers 1 by 1 talking.
Maybe I'm just sensitive.haha.

Anyway, I hope all of us will have more and more gathering,
and this friendship will last forever!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment