Friday, June 26, 2009

another level

Recently, I'm kinda losing my patience. It seem staying away from me these days. I speak loudly, crack back when sis and mum grumbling about me. I got many things worry in my mind, so seem like nothing suits me. I'm easily to get impatient with my family's act, friends' deed, and even myself.

Holidays...I spent too much on entertainments. Or maybe I don't want to face the assignments, it is exhausting. Now left one week to finish it. Oh devil, u must be enjoying ur moment. I'm glad to spend the precious time with you...>~<

I think about my present and future. I searched many awesome artworks and tutorials,company and studio, realising I'm really really tiny. I'm getting not enthuse for what I'm doing currently. I can't do what i want to do. I feel like many little obstacles are making my plans upside down. The unsastifying result, making my mind fly to the words "give up". "Give up",I never spell this to my heart. May be it is not giving up, I'm escaping. I'm losing confidence.

I wonder, what I actually want to do, and what I like to do, I mean in art. What is my job in my future? Am I going to draw comic? or concept art? or making diy based on my illustration knowledge? I'm worrying and start to hate myself why my skill, my speed and my idea is still not up to the mark.

Then, I recall what lecturer said to us. It is not the question you can't make it, it is the question do you want to make it. Yes, I want to make it. So, just do it! To success, we must always improve ourselves,attitude, knowledges, skills and more and more. Be responsible to your decision. We need not to worry if we are really good. It is normal to worry about future, especially at this level, but why not we do it and put many effort on it rather than worrying? Time is precious. Appreciate the good opportunity.


Now,the thing I need to do is to improve myself. New cc, is generating...

Don't forget to love yourself and people who love you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment