Thursday, August 27, 2009

friends are wonderful~

When you are in happiness, there is someone called 'Friends' who would share and enjoy your stories. 'Friends' laughs with you, plays with you, crazies with you and does the wonderful things that you never done in your life.

When you are in sadness, there is someone called 'Friends' who would let you cry on his/her shoulder and heal your broken heart. 'Friends' listens to you, hugs you, supports you.

When you are in the darkness, there is someone called 'Friends' who would pull you out from the deepest hole,and even jump into the hole and face the darkness together with you. 'Friends' advices you, helps you, loves you.

Thank you to all of you who care and always be my side when i need you. I'm glad because I have you guys to color my life. Sometimes, my words, my acts may let you angry, feel impatient, I'm here to say sorry. However, when the time i need the power of friendship, you guys are the shinning stars. Even though it is just a simple message, i can feel the sincerity and the power.

Don't worry guys, I'm okay. It is a process. It is a learning. It is another level. Life is still goes on. When it is gone, just let it go. There are many wonderful things waiting for me to achieve, to learn, to enjoy. Cheer up!^^


Love u guys! muackz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment