Saturday, October 17, 2009

don't think you are not good, think you can be good, even excellent.

Things are more challenging now. This time, I remind myself everyday not to lazy and approach to excuses anymore, since I learned a lesson from last sem. Last time I was addicted with net (fb can knock me down...) and didn't arrange the time wisely. So, all the things were finished in rush.

I got my result last friday. Surprisingly, I have improved. I think one of the reason is the moral study(frankly, I didn't expect it). I feel glad that I still maintain my standard. However, I didn't feel satisfied with some of my last sem's artworks. I still can't master in designing character and painter. It takes time to do it. I was giving myself a lot of excuses, and I lost my patience. So sometimes, things were not up to my request.

This sem, I wouldn't let it happen. I have to train myself, speed up my skill, and cut down entertainment. And it was exciting that I have been chosen to be the assistant of lecturer,teaching figure sketching. I truly appreciate this opportunity because I believe that I can learn more and get experience from this.Thanks to syin who let me stay at her room after class^^.The syllabus of figure sketching is the one I'm not really good in - perspective and human structure. I felt nervous in the 1st class, and somehow hesitating the things i told them. Moreover, I taught them wrong!!(I'm so sorry...T.T) So, it is no excuse for me to stop improving. I promise to myself not to give wrong message so they confide in me. Juniors are fast, so how could I still crawling?!       

No comments:

Post a Comment