Sunday, June 6, 2010

$$$

Friday morning, I received a call from dasein. I thought the finance girl would ask for my May's school fees at first since every payment should be made before 15th. I felt relieved when she informed me about the scholarship, and suggested me to use it for May's payment, and pay for June in the same time (contra). Yes, I hit my target to be the top student based on my last semester's result, and the college offers the scholarship. I'm thankful to all the lecturers and friends who have been helping me a lot since foundation. It is an encouragement for me to keep it up but it is also a pressure because it is not easy to maintain the GPA especially in third year. And what I'm proud of is I had cleared the debt that I borrowed from mum to learn driving in the last Dec, and relieve my mum's burden to pay for my May's fee! I will try my best  to achieve my next goal and so to "earn"
 more money.

(God treats me well because my mum told me, the government announced that  next year all the P license driver needs to sit for exam to get L license...haha....my P license is still valid for 11'2 years...= =)

No comments:

Post a Comment