Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking bus to college

Today I went to college to help demonstrate sketching for the new intake in the illustration session at 3pm. It was their 1st orientation day. It was also my 1st time to demonstrate in front of so many students. I'm thankful that I had this opportunity to gain another experience. But I think this morning was more interesting.

Usually, I go to college following  either Sy's dad's or mum's car. But today I decided to take bus since her dad moved at 7am. Yesterday night, I sms Carmen asked her how to go Wangsa Maju by bus. This morning, got more infomartion again from her. She said take U11 to Chow Kit Monorail, and then take U20 or U24 to Wangsa Maju LRT Station. Chow Kit Monorail...I don't know where is it leh, but I took the risk.

I took the bus with my mum at 11.30am since she wanted to go Kepong. The bus kept moving and stopping, and I was just looking at the road scene. When I'm the last people in the bus, the bus driver asked me: " U nak turun kat Chow Kit Monorail kan? Kenapa tadi tak turun?" Hahaha, that moment I realized that I missed the station,  but I asked the driver idiotly:" Ya keh? Sudah lepas ah?" Then he asked me to wait in the bus. Alright, When he came back, I told him I actually wanted to go Wangsa Maju. So he told me to walk straight to the bus station in front, then take U20 or U24.I was calm. So I quickly following  his instruction, walked straight and the place is familiar, I came here before. Haha, that is Masjid Jamek LRT Station la my god! So I changed my mind to take LRT since I'm more familiar with it, and I reached my college at 1.30pm.( pandai? ur head la! haha! Carmen, next time accompany me pls...)

So at 3pm, the Illus club's chairman and the vice chairman started to give briefing to the new faces. They are very humorous and the responds were good (because Malaysian student don't know how to open their mouth=.= ). Surprisingly, a lot of the new intake are girls! Almost 2/3!

After the two guys introduced the artworks by illustration students, it left 25 minutes for me to demo. I was thinking I could only finish sketching the facial features, because my fastest speed is 1 hour. BUT I BREAK MY RECORD! I finished quick sketching in 15 minutes! That's already a good improvement for me! Oh great, now I believe I can draw better in the faster speed. Yes, I will train myself. ^^

So, the session ended with some advices like PLS FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENTS AT TIME. I really have to remind myself every time in next sem. Next sem is truly a disaster man! GOD BLESS LA...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment